OPEN for WINE TASTINGS & TOURS
Landry Vineyards WILL BE hosting tours today. Click here to book your tour https://bit.ly/2XmeyiL
The tasting room is open for wine tastings at 11:00 am and tours are at 2:00. Guest can enjoy a bottle of wine or glass of wine under the open-air covered pavilion or inside the tasting room. We have summer sausage, a nice variety of Wisconsin cheese selection, crackers, chips and other items for guest to purchase or guest can bring their own snacks to enjoy.
- Wine Tastings: Monday-Saturday, 11am–5:30pm, Tasting Fee: 6 – 1oz. wine tastings for $5.00.
- Wine Tastings for groups of 6 or more: Group tastings of 6 or more, please send us a message through the website/contact page to schedule your tasting. Wine Tastings are paid for at the Tasting Room and cannot be booked online. Wine tastings for groups of 6 or more will have an automatic 15% gratuity added into each receipt.
Learn all about the wine making process at Landry Vineyards! Start your Saturday with a wine tasting choosing from our 24 different wines, then hop on a golf cart for a guided tour of the vineyards, bottling facility, winery, crush pad, and barrel-aging room. Landry Vineyards owner and winemaker, Jeff Landry, will be your tour guide and will explain the process at each stop of the tour!
Tours are only conducted on non-concert Saturdays by pre-booking online. $20 per person. We do conduct tours on Lagniappe Saturdays. Lagniappe Saturday music is not a regular concert.
This is a group tour. We do not host private tours.
- Wine tastings are offered at the tasting room during business hours as guests arrive. Guests can participate in a wine tasting before or after the tour. Wine tastings are separate from the tour and are not included in the price of the tour. Wine Tastings are paid for at the Tasting Room and cannot be booked online.
- Wine Tasting Fee: – $5.00 for six 1oz. wine samples. Guests can do more than one tasting. Each tasting set of 6 is $5.00.
- Wine Tastings for groups of 6 or more: Group tastings of 6 or more, please send us a message through the website/contact page to schedule your tasting so we can accommodate your group. Wine tastings for groups of 6 or more will have an automatic 15% gratuity added into each receipt.
• Guests can participate in a wine tasting before the tour, please arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour before your tour so you will have time to find a wine to enjoy on the tour.
• Guests can participate in a wine tasting after the tour. However, please arrive 15 minutes before the tour. You may want to purchase a glass of wine or a bottle to take with you on the tour.
• If you are only participating in the tour and not participating in a wine tasting, please arrive 15 minutes before the tour.
• We do offer cheese and crackers to purchase during your tasting/visit, but please feel free to bring your own food to enjoy either under the outdoor covered pavilion or inside the tasting room.
• If you are attempting to book for more than the amount of tickets available, please click here to contact us and let us know how many people you are attempting to book for. We may be able to accommodate you.
• If you have a group of 8 or more, please click here to send us an email and let us know if you will be participating in the tasting before the tour or after.
Please click here for more information on wine tastings (not included in the price of the tour) and tours.
*Important Message for Wine Club Members: If you would like to schedule your free tour for 6 guests as part of your Wine Club Member Benefit, please click here to send us a message and we will add you to the schedule.
5699 New Natchitoches Rd.
West Monroe, LA 71292
Tasting Room Hours:
Mon - Sat / 11am-5:30pm
© 2023 Landry Vineyards. All Rights Reserved.