CONCERT AND LENOIR/RED GRAPE STOMP-SMACKWATER – PAY AT THE GATE NO PRE-SOLD TICKETS
Landry Vineyards Music Concert and Lenoir Red Grape Stomp Celebration will be on Saturday, September 3rd and will feature SMACKWATER.
They play Classic Rock, R&B & great dance music.
- Entry Fees: $10.00 adults, young adults 13-18 years $5.00, children 12 and under are free. Admission is paid at the GATE we accept, CC, & Cash. *WE DO NOT SELL TICKETS IN ADVANCE for the CONCERT- Pay at the GATE*
- Ladies dress like Lucy Ball from the famous episode of Lucy stomping grapes. The top 3 ladies that are best dressed and acting like her from the episode will win prizes.
- Guests and children can stomp in the grapes (no charge). Guests can stomp shortly after the music starts ~5:00 till the end of the concert.
- Guests can place their footprints on the back of a Landry Vineyards t-shirt for $10.00.
- Landry Vineyards will not be offering food, but food trucks will have food available for purchase.
- Landry Vineyards Wine will be for sale by the cup and bottle.
- Wine Bellini’s and drinks will be offered for purchase.
- Food and cold drinks are allowed.
- Please DO NOT bring any outside alcohol (including beer) but support Landry Vineyards through wine purchases.
- NO pets.
- Bring lawn chairs or blanket.
Credit cards are accepted; cash is preferred as it makes the lines move faster. Visit Landry Vineyards FB page to view photos of past concerts.
Tasting room will be open 11-to the end of the concert for tastings.
We will NOT be hosting private tours on the days of the concert; however, you can take a wagon tour through the vineyards during the concert.
Come celebrate an afternoon of fun with your family and community while listening to local music, eating local foods and drinking Landry Vineyards wine!
For more information send us a message or email us at email@example.com