Tasting & Tours
- Mon-Sat – Open 11am – 5:30pm for wine tastings and purchasing. (NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY FOR WINE TASTINGS)
- Sunday – Closed in Observance of The Lord’s Day
- Wine Tastings: Monday-Saturday, 11am–5:30pm, Tasting Fee: 6 – 1oz. wine tastings for $5.00.
- Wine Tastings for groups of 6 or more: Group tastings of 6 or more, please send us a message through the website/contact page to schedule your tasting. Wine Tastings are paid for at the Tasting Room and cannot be booked online. Wine tastings for groups of 6 or more will have an automatic 15% gratuity added into each receipt.
- Tours: Saturday ONLY, typically scheduled at 2:00. Includes Tour of Vineyard, Cellar, Winery, Crush Pad, and Bottling Facility (1 hour), $20 per person, Appointment Required – Click Here to book your tour. *Wine tastings are not included in the price of the tour. See tasting fees above.*
- Tours are not scheduled on concert days. Visit the Events/Calendar tab for the concert dates. Tastings are available 11:00 till the end of the concert. No Appointment Required
- Lagniappe Saturdays are NOT concert days. Tours are conducted on Lagniappe Saturdays.
- • We do offer cheese, crackers, and summer sausage to purchase during your tasting/visit, but please feel free to bring your own food to enjoy either under the outdoor covered pavilion or inside the tasting room.
- From I-20, Exit 112/Well Rd – Go south on Well Rd 1.3 miles to LA 838/New Natchitoches Rd, turn right traveling west 6.4 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the left
- From I-20, Exit 108/Cheniere – Go south on LA546 for 4.8 miles, turn left traveling east onto LA838/New Natchitoches Rd, travel .7 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the right
Receive concert updates and be in the know of what is going on at Landry Vineyards!
2022 Concert Flyer
2022 Concert Flyer