- Mon-Sat – Open 11am – 5:30pm. (NO APPOINTMENTS)
- Sunday – Closed in Observance of The Lord’s Day
- Tastings - Monday-Saturday, 11am–5:30pm, Tasting Fee - $10 per person to taste all wines (fee waived upon purchase of 1 bottle of wine PER person)
Saturday ONLY, 11am-4pm, Includes Tour of Vineyard, Cellar, Winery, Crush Pad and Bottling Facility (45 min-1 hour), $10 per person, Appointment Required - Call 318-557-9050 to schedule your tour
- Tours are not scheduled on concert days. Visit the calendar or concert tab for the concert dates. Tastings are available 11:00 till the end of the concert. No Appointment Required
- Large Group Tour – 30-45min, $10 per person, Cellar, Winery, Crush Pad and Bottling Facility Appointment Required.
- Please contact Libby at 318-557-9050 to schedule your tour.
- From I-20, Exit 112/Well Rd – Go south on Well Rd 1.3 miles to LA 838/New Natchitoches Rd, turn right traveling west 6.4 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the left
- From I-20, Exit 108/Cheniere – Go south on LA546 for 4.8 miles, turn left traveling east onto LA838/New Natchitoches Rd, travel .7 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the right
For more pictures of our tasting room please visit our facebook page.