Tasting & Tours
- Hours: We are open 11am – 5:30pm, Monday-Saturday for wine tastings and purchasing. (NO APPOINTMENTS FOR WINE TASTINGS EXCEPT FOR LARGE GROUPS)
- Sunday – Closed in Observance of The Lord’s Day
- Wine Tastings: Monday-Saturday, 11am–5:30pm, Tasting Fee: 6 – 1oz. wine tastings/samples with a stemmed Landry Vineyards wine glass for $10.00. Guests can do more than one tasting. Each tasting comes on a tasting board (boards are not for sale). Each additional tasting comes with 6 samples on a tasting board for $5.00. Wine tastings are offered all day as guests arrive. (NO APPOINTMENTS FOR WINE TASTINGS EXCEPT FOR LARGE GROUPS)
- Wine Tastings for groups of 6 or more: Group tastings of 6 or more, please send us a message through the website/contact page to schedule your tasting. Wine Tastings are paid for at the Tasting Room and cannot be booked online. Wine tastings for groups of 6 or more will have an automatic 15% gratuity added into each receipt.
- Tours: Saturday ONLY, typically scheduled at 2:00. Includes Tour of Vineyard, Cellar, Winery and Tank Room, Crush Pad, and Bottling Facility (~1.5 hours), $20 per person, Appointment Required – Click Here to book your tour. This is a group tour. We do not host private tours. *Wine tastings are separate from the tour and are not included in the price of the tour. See tasting fees above.*
- Tours for Wine Club Members: Wine Club Members receive a free tour for 6 guests each year. Please see the available tour dates and Click Here to send us a message to schedule your tour.
- Tours are NOT conducted on concert days. Visit the Events/Calendar tab for the concert dates. Tastings are available 11:00 till the end of the concert. No Appointment Required.
- Lagniappe Saturdays are NOT concert days. Tours are conducted on Lagniappe Saturdays.
- Stay Overnight at Landry Vineyards: We offer 2 cottages and 3 RV Hookup Sites for guests to rent to stay overnight overlooking the vineyards! Grape Escape Cottage #1, Grape Escape Cottage #2, RV Hookup Sites
- Food: We offer 12″ pizzas (Saturdays only), cheese, crackers, and summer sausage available for purchase during your tasting/visit, but please feel free to bring your own food to enjoy either under the outdoor covered pavilion or inside the tasting room.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL OR PETS ALLOWED
- From I-20, Exit 112/Well Rd – Go south on Well Rd 1.3 miles to LA 838/New Natchitoches Rd, turn right traveling west 6.4 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the left
- From I-20, Exit 108/Cheniere – Go south on LA546 for 4.8 miles, turn left traveling east onto LA838/New Natchitoches Rd, travel .7 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the right
Receive concert updates and be in the know of what is going on at Landry Vineyards!
Download Our Flyers
2023 Outdoor Concerts
2023 Lagniappe Saturdays
© 2023 Landry Vineyards. All Rights Reserved.