Tasting & Tours
- Mon-Sat – Open 11am – 5:30pm. (NO APPOINTMENTS)
- Sunday – Closed in Observance of The Lord’s Day
- Wine Tastings: Monday-Saturday, 11am–5:30pm, Tasting Fee: 6 – 1oz. wine tastings for $5.00. Group tastings of 8 or more, please send us a message through the website/contact page to schedule your tasting. Wine Tastings are paid for at the Tasting Room and cannot be booked online.
- Tours: Saturday ONLY, typically scheduled at 2:00. Includes Tour of Vineyard, Cellar, Winery, Crush Pad, and Bottling Facility (1 hour), $15 per person, Appointment Required – Click Here to book your tour
- Tours are not scheduled on concert days. Visit the Events/Calendar tab for the concert dates. Tastings are available 11:00 till the end of the concert. No Appointment Required
- Lagniappe Saturdays are NOT concert days. Tours are conducted on Lagniappe Saturdays.
- Large Group Tour: 30-45min, $15 per person, Cellar, Winery, Crush Pad, and Bottling Facility Appointment Required. Please send us a message through the website/contact page to book your large group tour.
- From I-20, Exit 112/Well Rd – Go south on Well Rd 1.3 miles to LA 838/New Natchitoches Rd, turn right traveling west 6.4 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the left
- From I-20, Exit 108/Cheniere – Go south on LA546 for 4.8 miles, turn left traveling east onto LA838/New Natchitoches Rd, travel .7 miles to Landry Vineyards which is located on the right
Receive concert updates and be in the know of what is going on at Landry Vineyards!