LAGNIAPPE SATURDAY Music featuring MASON GRANADE and TASTINGS & TOUR
TASTINGS & TOURS:
- Tastings: 11-6:30 (till the end of the music) No appointments. Visit the website tab for tasting information Tasting & Tours – Landry Vineyards
- Tours: start at 2:00. Visit the website tab for tour information Tasting & Tours – Landry Vineyards
LAGNIAPPE SATURDAY INFORMATION: (this is not a regular concert)
Join us for Lagniappe Saturday this Saturday, September 30th from 3-6:30! Local musician, Mason Granade will be performing a variety of dancing music under the patio!
- This is NOT a regular concert. This is a single-man band on the front patio.
- This is a FREE event – no cover charge (PLEASE TIP THE MUSICIAN!).
- Landry Vineyards Wine will be for sale by the cup, bottle, and flight.
- Wine tastings will be conducted as usual – $10.00 for six 1oz. wine samples with a stemmed Landry Vineyards wine glass. $5.00 for each additional set of 6.
- Vineyard and Winery Tours will be conducted as usual. Please visit our website for tour information or took book a tour. TOUR INFORMATION
- Tables are first come, first served. No table reservations for this event.
- Guests can bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- We will have 12″ pizzas, cheese, summer sausage, and crackers available for purchase, but guests can bring food or snacks.
- NO PETS, BEER, or outside ALCOHOL.
- To book a tour click on this link Landry Vineyards Events | Eventbrite
We will open at our regular time, 11am. Wine tastings and purchasing will take place till we close after the Lagniappe Music at 6:30. Come celebrate an afternoon of fun with your family and community while listening to local music and drinking Landry Vineyards wine!